Why Should You Advertise on Dramming.com?
Dramming.com is a valuable source of information for whisky lovers from all over the world.
- Tasting notes and ratings for hundreds of different whisky expressions
- General information about whisky from basic knowledge to more advanced topics
- Independent comments on current issues in the whisky business
The information is centered around Scotch single malt whisky, but no other type of whisky is excluded.
If you target an audience interested in whisky or other fine spirits, sponsoring dramming.com might by an interesting option for you.
What Makes Dramming.com Stand Out?
- Its unique magazine style layout generates more pageviews per visitor than the traditional chronological blog design.
- Contiuous updates on a near daily basis make it one of the whisky blogs with the highest posting frequencies, if not the highest.
- The scope of topics is unmatched by other whisky blogs
Dramming.com has been up and running since late July 2009 (as “Whisky Rating” untill summer 2010). Since then the site has become one of the major whisky blogs on the internet. Its Google PageRank currently is 3. According to the Google Analytics site statistics for June 2011, the website has per month
- 6500 unique visitors
- 16000 unique pageviews
- 57% new visits
with a rising tendency. Roughly half of the traffic is search engine driven. For most of the keywords that generate targeted search engine traffic – most notably names of whsiky expresisons and distilleries but also general questions about whisky knowledge – dramming.com is ranked on page 1 or 2 of Google search results.
Available Advertising Options
- Clickable 728 x 90 leaderboard with your own graphics in JPG, PNG or GIF format wihtout animation, placed above the posting area, visible sitewide except homepage. Available Spaces: 1 out of 1. Monthly price: EUR 35
- Clickable 125 x 125 banner with your own graphics in JPG, PNG or GIF format, placed at the right sidebar below the search box, visible sitewide. Available Spaces: 6 out of 6. Monthly price: EUR 25
- Text links below the sidebar banner block, visible sitewide, up to 75 characters. Longer texts on request. Available Spaces: 4 out of 5. Monthly price: EUR 10
- Text links in the footer area, visible sitewide, up to 75 characters. Longer texts on request. Available Spaces: 6 out of 6. Monthly price: EUR 8
For booking a 6-month period there is a discount of 10% on the final price. For 12 months the discount is 15%
If you are interested in sposoring the site, please use my Contact Form.
Terms of Service
- Banner graphics and text links are to be sent by email in due advance before the booking period. I reserve the right to reject banners or link texts that I consider inappropriate.
- The contract comes into effect after the banner or link has been approved.
- Payment is to be made in advance upon approval of the banner or link. Prefered form of payment is by Paypal. For advertisers in the Euro zone, SEPA bank transfer with IBAN and BIC is availble as well.
- Bookings may be cancelled to the end of any week. Advance payments for future weeks or months will be refunded. Discounts for pre-bookings are not refunded when the booking is cancelled early.
- The advertisment is put online only after full payment of the booked period.
- If advertising slots are sold out, applicants will be put on a waiting list ordered by time of their application.
- I reserve the right to adjust booking prices, if traffic figures change significantly within a three month period. Pre-booked periods will not be subjected to a surcharge.
- My own ratings of whiskies and my personal opinions expressed in my blog postings will always be unconnected to advertising partnerships. Please also refer to my guidelines published in the Article The Ethics of Whisky Blooging
I am always happy to receive samples of whisky to review. But I have to reiterate what I wrote in Point 8 of my advertising TOS: The fact that a sample was given to me will have no influence whatsoever on my rating. Ratings for unpaid samples will be marked as such.
Sample size should be a minimum of 5 cl to assure proper evaluation of the whisky.
To get in touch with me, please refer to my Contact Form.