There has always been a debate about collecting whisky. Some say “Whisky is made for drinking. Period.” while others have shelves full of bottles that are unlikely ever to be opened at all.
What is your view on collecting whisky? To find out, I created a poll that you can find at the right sidebar. Possible answers are:
- I stock up on my favourite drams but drink them all
- I try to make quick bucks by trading
- I don’t want to collect but I buy too much
- I collect eveything from a single distillery
- I try to build up a valuable collection to eventually sell
- I want to have as much whisky around me as possible
Only one answer is possible this time. I’m one of the bottle openers in case you are interested. The poll will run for several weeks. Don’t hesitate to share your views in the comment section!